You may face some challenges while working from home. With that in mind, video has become increasingly important with remote teams to share updates, take meetings and have face to face conversations with each other.
Spiracle’s Chief Creative Officer, David Kernodle, shares his best practices to shooting professional looking video while at home.
Here are a few tips to consider before you hit record:
- Location Location Location
- Lighting is important
- Distance yourself from the background or wall
If you’re shooting on your phone, keep these tips in mind.
- Shoot horizontally
- Record in 4k if you have the option
- Lock in your focus by tapping on your subject and holding down
- Stabilize your camera or phone!
Learn more tips and tricks by watching this video!